ColourGuardThe natural grass colourant
What is ColourGuard?
Lawn Solutions Australia’s ColourGuard is a 100% organic and non-toxic grass colourant. You can greatly improve the appearance of your lawn at any time of the year. ColourGuard is so easy to apply, and one application can give your lawn up to 3 months of natural green colour. Say goodbye to brown lawns in winter and dry-looking lawns in summer!
The ColourGuard Difference
ColourGuard is NOT a lawn paint. ColourGuard is an organic pigment that is naturally absorbed by the grass leaf blade. This means you get to keep the beautiful natural green colour for up to 3 months.
- 100% organic (no harmful chemicals)
- Easy to use
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Works on all types of grass
- Substantially reduces the amount of watering needed
- UV fade resistant
- Won’t bleed, run or stain once absorbed into the grass
- Stays green during droughts and water restricions
- Safe for the environment, pets and people
- Works in hot, cold and frost climates
- Reduces the amount of fertiliser needed
Protect your lawn
Think of ColourGuard like a sun screen for your lawn —by screening out the harmful UV rays, but still allowing filtered light to hit the leaf blade. ColourGuard protects your lawn during event the hottest summer months
The ‘Need to Know’
After you have applied ColourGuard, be sure to allow at least 2 hours of direct sunlight for the pigment to absorb. If your lawn is in a shaded area you may need slightly longer.
ColourGuard is a permanent colourant, so it will only disappear as your lawn grows. Once ColourGuard has dried, it will not run or fade after rain. It’s locked into the leaf blade until it grows out!
|Recommended concentrate for 600
litres spray volume per hectare
|Application rate||Area||Turf condition|
|600ml – 1200ml||1 hectare||Growing|
|1200ml – 2400ml||1 hectare||Early dormancy|
|2400ml – 4800ml||1 hectare||Full dormancy
(2 initial applications required)
|Application rate||Water volume||Area|
Apply in 4 easy steps
Shake bottle well before use!
1. Attach your hose to the 2 litre ready to use bottle, or mix the concentrate with water in a pressure sprayer as per the table above.
2. Keep bottle upright during application. Spray evenly across your lawn, working methodically from one side to another.
3. When spraying near hard surfaces like paths and driveways, stand on the surface and spray the ColourGuard away from the surface onto your lawn. If you do accidentally spray on surfaces, simply wash the colourant off immediately with hosed water.
4. Leave your lawn to dry for at least 2 hours after (if in full sunlight), or longer if it is shady. Easy!
- Do not apply to wet or dew affected turf
- Avoid footpaths, driveways and other hard surfaces
- Allow up to 24 hours before desired result
- Allow adequate time for lawn to dry before walking on or applying water
- It’s advisable to water well 3 to 4 days after application to wash off any excess
Use a general purpose window or floor cleaner.